SRADCO's Environmental and Energy Engineering And Consulting Services
SRADCO Services Overview
"Seidel Research and Development Company, LLC (SRADCO) is a privately-owned company which has been in business since 1991. In the early years, the company was devoted to producing engineering computer software and tools. The company has grown to include the full spectrum of energy and environmental engineering services. We are proud to say that our primary goal is to meet the problems of our clients with energy savings and economical environmental solutions."
David L. Seidel, P.E.
- Energy Consultations for Residential, Commercial, and Industrial Clients
- Energy Consumption and Cost Evaluation
- Building and Complex Energy Matrix
- Certified Computer Models
- Energy Conservation Measures Development and Implementation
- Energy Acquisitioning and Distribution Management
- New Construction and Energy Technologies Assessment
- Cost-Benefit Analysis with Life Cycle Assessment
- Renewable Energy and Self-Sustainability Techniques Profiles
- Energy Efficiency Master Plans and Implementation
- Air, Water, and Hazardous Waste Permitting
- Environmental Risk Assessment & Management
- Environmental Computer Dispersion Modeling
- Toxic and Accidental Release Planning
- Predictive Environment Impact Analysis
- Soil Remediation Planning and Operations Management
- Solid and Liquid Contaminants Spill Prevention Control and
- Countermeasures Planning
- Development of a “Remediation Action Plan”
- Water Pollution Prevention Planning
- Environmental Management Training Courses
- Emergency Response Planning
- Phase One Environmental Assessments
- Coordination & Management of Remediation Response
- Soil Remediation Program Management
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Remediation / Recovery
- Pollution Sampling, Testing and Monitoring Systems Management
- Follow-up Consequence Management, Monitoring and Reporting
Does SRADCO offer free advice on energy or environmental issues?
Yes, a short phone call or email on a known topic is welcomed.
Does SRADCO work nationally and internationally?
Yes, SRADCO can work on projects anywhere in the world with the right partnerships.
How satisfied are the clients and partners of SRADCO?
In the 25 years that SRADCO has been in business, SRADCO has never received a complaint about its workmanship or professionalism. Many clients and project partners have praised SRADCO's investigative and problem solving skills.